Do you want to raise your rates as a web developer without having to learn another programming language?
There are over 26 million web developers in the world. Your client can hire any one of them.
But how do you make sure that they hire YOU?
By helping them create leads and making them money.
All web developers know how to make a website and hand it over to the client.
But how do you make a website AND guarantee your client higher rankings, views, and more clicks?
You probably know the answer. Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
Who is this course for?
Web development is about creating SEO-friendly websites.
It starts with good architecture and a general understanding of which SEO best practices will make a difference.
They care if the website ranks, generates leads, and makes them money.
Knowing even basic SEO puts you ahead of 99% of freelancers and developers.
This course is for you if:
- You want to easily earn > 5 figures per month
- You want to expand your knowledge and learn SEO
- You want to become more valuable to your clients
- Save time by learning SEO strategies that actually work
- And, you can use this knowledge to rank your own website
Who is this course NOT for?
- You're a dev strictly wanting to remain in the 'tech' lane
- Think SEO is "marketing" work (it's not) and not in your domain
- Want to build a website without giving a damn if it's ever seen by anyone
I know what you're thinking…
Everyone says SEO IS HARD!
And you're probably thinking - Who has the time to do keyword analysis, updating metas, and other “SEO optimization” hacks?
Let's bust some MYTHS now that we’re here:
- SEO is not dead
- SEO is not hard to learn
- It's neither marketing voodoo nor rocket science
- It does not take 6 months to see results
It's EASIER and takes LESS time than you think.
After applying SEO best practices, any website you build will
- Generate more leads
- Increase your authority
It'll do what it SHOULD do -> get views, clicks, and generate more revenue.
In this video course, you'll be learning:
- Why SEO?
- Setting up your website structure and measuring your SEO efforts
- Using WordPress SEO plugins
- Keyword analysis
- Creating content that will rank
- Content promotion and backlink acquisition
- Technical optimization and tracking results
- Pricing your SEO services
You don't need 56 hours to learn SEO.
You don't need complicated roadmaps.
You don't need to think it's for complicated marketers.
And YOU DON'T NEED ANOTHER PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE TO RAISE YOUR RATES.
3 hours of basic and actionable SEO training will get you on your way.
By the end of the course, you will have fast, optimized and ranking websites + more clients.
Click the "I want it" and let's make this happen!
"I am redoing my company homepage and have been dreading trying to figure out SEO. This course, by @natmiletic, is fantastic. He demonstrates, step by step, SEO best practices that make sense and are not difficult to apply. Highly recommend." - Kurt Manninen
If you don't like this course for any reason, email me within 14 days and I will refund your money.
You'll get all the training videos and a PDF version of the slide deck which includes my favorite tools!